Rapid Response Program
Need no-cost layoff support services?
We have the tools to help guide your business through the transition.
- Notify Rapid Response team when you are laying off
- Schedule an initial meeting with the Rapid Response team to receive an overview of available services and develop an action plan
- Your Rapid Response team will conduct a group orientation for your displaced staff, providing them with unemployment and other benefit information, comprehensive resources and referrals to assist in their job search
Customized - Confidential - Convenient
On-site services & resources to support management and help displaced workers transition to new careers at no cost to the employer
Redirect Towards Stability
Keeping your competitive edge is critical. The Rapid Response team will work with you through layoff aversion and lessen the impact of downsizing
Meet The Experts
The Los Angeles County Rapid Response Team Includes:
- Layoff Aversion and Workforce DevelopmentSpecialists
- America’s Job Centers
- Department of Labor
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
5446 Sepulveda Blvd
Culver City, CA 90230
Office: 310.309.6000 ext. 223
Cell phone: 818.661.7632
The Rapid Response Program is sponsored through the U.S. Department of Labor, Los Angeles County and the California Employment Development Department. Representatives from each are available to meet with your employees. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary Aids and services are available upon request. TTY tel # 310-301-7083.
West Los Angeles AJCC / WorkSource Center 5446 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City, CA 90230
West LA AJCC Can Work for You
Our goal is to connect businesses with qualified, motivated candidates through a comprehensive range of solutions, offered at no cost to employers.
Effective Solutions to Help Your Business:
- Free Job Posting to publicize open positions
- Customized Recruitment We can help recruit and screen candidates, facilitate interviews online, at our site or yours
- Pre-Employment and On-The-Job Training We can help offset new and incumbent employee training costs with access to California State subsidized training funds
- Technical Support for the Disabled Employee support and reasonable accomodation for employees with disabilities
- Layoff Aversion We can assist with layoff aversion or lessen the impact of downsizing
- Business Incentive Information Learn about Veteran and Youth training and hiring incentives, Enterprise Zone, Work Opportunity Tax Credits, manufacturing incentives and additional credits that may be available to your business
We have the tools to help guide your business through transition and growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids & services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To ensure availability, your request should be received at least 5 business days in advance of the need. Phone (310) 309-6000, TTY (310) 309-6018.The Rapid Response Program is sponsored through the U.S. Department of Labor, Los Angeles County and the California Employment Development Department. Representatives from each are available to meet with your employees. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary Aids and services are available upon request. TTY tel # 310-301-7083.